Getting kids to eat can be a challenge. If you have a kid who is gluten free and may have other food allergies you need easy kid friendly gluten free meals. I get that. When my son was about 18 months old we went through the picky eater stage. It was a struggle to make it through that but we did and now he is a pretty good eater. Even though we eat gluten free meals I still want meal time to be fun and serve meals the whole family will like.
I tried to find recipes that beginner cooks can make. I find one of the best ways to get my son to eat what I make is for him to get involved and make it fun.
Gluten Free Breakfast:
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Waffles from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Apple Pie Quinoa Breakfast Bake from Healthful Pursuit
- Egg Muffins
- Grain Free Crepes From Life As A Plate
- Grain Free Dutch Babies From Unrefined Kitchen
Gluten Free Lunch:
- Dairy and Gluten Free Mac and Cheese from Gluten Free Mom
- Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets From The Nerdy Farm Wife
- Gluten Free Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich From The Baking Beauties
- Gluten Free Corndogs from Stockpiling Moms
- Gluten Free Pizza Lunchables from Adventures of A Gluten Free Mom
Gluten Free Dinner:
- Tacos From Gluten Free Mom
- Gluten Free Mexican Casserole
- Cheeseburger Casserole from Gluten Free Homemaker
- DIY Chipotle Burrito Bowls
- Dairy Free Tuna Noodle Casserole From Go Dairy Free (Use GF Noodles)
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole From Betty Crocker
Gluten Free Desserts/Treats:
- Gluten Free Tagalongs From Gluten Free Betsy
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers From Sketch-Free Vegan Eating
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodles from Gluten Free Girl
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies from Cooking With My Kids
- Flourless Chocolate Banana Honey Walnut Cake From Gluten Free Easily
If you are looking for more ideas for recipes, meal ideas and gluten free products check out my Pinterest Board – Gluten Free For Kids
I highly recommended this book Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe & Guidebook for Gluten-free Kids - it is full of wonderful recipes and helpful ideas for healthy eating.
There is also a great page full of gluten free recipes for kids from the Celiac Sprue Association, view that page here.
Please feel free to share some of your favorite recipes for your family!